Welcome to our wide selection of used vans. Here at SMC Motor Group we have a group stock of 120+ used cars and vans. A large amount of the used cars are taken in from part exchanges so we know where they have come from and in most cases have a good history. Our used cars are always checked prior to coming in for anything wrong with them no matter how small, so you can rest assure there will be no nasty surprises when you get your car home. If something does happen to go wrong, most of our Used vans are still covered by a manufactures warranty and if not a complimentary warranty is usually included.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Condtions
This cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which
you, or a third party on your behalf, takes delivery or otherwise
acquires physical possession of the Goods.
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of the Goods, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We would consider anything over and above a test drive of 50 miles to be unnecessary and will make a charge of 75 pence per mile covered in excess of that distance. This is in addition to any charge we may make for damage to the goods.
• To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Agreement in writing by clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) to the dealership address stated on the Invoice.
• You should send back the Goods or deliver them back to us at the address of the dealership shown overleaf, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this Agreement to us. Deliveries must take place during trading hours.
• We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you have used for the initial transaction (which may, but does not have to, include returning anything accepted in part exchange), unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, but in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
• To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication confirming your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel this Agreement, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you under this Agreement, without undue delay, and not later than:-
• a) 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back; or (if earlier)
• b) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Goods; or
• c) If there were no Goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Agreement.
• You must take reasonable care of the Goods and will be responsible for the Goods including any charges, penalties fines, loss or damage from when they are delivered to you until when they are returned to us. You are liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
• Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee
The above specification is for a typical vehicle of this model and year when manufactured. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided however there may be differences to the specification of the actual vehicle in stock, or the vehicle may have been modified. Do not rely entirely on the listed specification and please check to confirm that any features which may influence your decision to buy are present, and the actual specification of the vehicle meets your requirements and expectations.
Dependent on source, some used vehicles may have had multiple users as part of a fleet and/or be ex-business use. All cars are subject to a rigorous Multi-Point Check by our trained Technicians to ensure that they meet the same exacting standards regardless of source. SMC Motor Group can provide information about the number of registered keepers based on the V5 logbook detail. The logbook may include the detail of the last owner only (and not any or all earlier owners), and will not detail how the owner used the vehicle. Neither We cannot guarantee vehicles have not been used for business or other purposes.Our suppliers include, but are not limited to, ex fleet or companyvehicles, personal contract hire returns, part exchanges, daily rental,
Motability returns, driving school and direct purchases from members of the public. Due to the high volumes of vehicles we buy and the vast number of suppliers we deal with it is not possible to display the exact prior use of every vehicle we purchase, but if you do require more detailed information about any of our vehicles then please discuss this with a member of our team.