We have a group stock of over 120 used cars and vans including not only SEAT used cars, but models from all the leading manufacturers. A large amount of our used cars have been taken in from part exchange by us, so we know the full service history of them, as they have been looked after by us also.
Our used cars are always checked prior to sale for their mechanical condition, together with a data check to ensure they are not subject to outstanding finance or an insurance write off.
All of our Used Cars are either covered by their manufacturers warranty or they will have a minimum of six months warranty. We also offer a range of SEAT Approved accessories. Check out our range by Clicking Here.
A SEAT Approved Used Car is a car that SEAT have supplied for us to sell. Buying a SEAT Approved used car benefits you with the following:
Limited Summer Offer - Finance your Approved SEAT with SEAT Financial Services on Solutions Personal Contract Plan and get your next 2 services for just £79^ with 6.9% APR Representative. Plus get 2 years’ Warranty and up to 2 years’ MOT Cover†
Across our locations at Woking and Aldershot you will find a great selection of Approved SEAT vehicles in a wide selection from petrol, diesel, manual,automatic or 4X4 we also have an engine size model that should suit your needs; whether you want a town car or one that can handle the busy motorway.We feel sure that we have the right SEAT for you and importantly and the right PRICE!
^ 30-day exchange promise. We will swap your car within 30 days or 1,000 miles from the date of purchase for a vehicle from the supplying branch stock only. Any accesories added to the vehicle at purchase will not be refunded or replaced. The customer is responsible for any road tax and finance company early repayment charges.
^^ Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 10,000 miles at point of activation. Vehicles under 5 years old receive All Component Cover. Vehicles 5-10 years old receive Named Component Cover.
‡ MOT Cover is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE and administered by Lawshield UK Limited.
* At the end of the agreement there are three options: i) pay the optional final payment and own the vehicle; ii) return the vehicle: subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear, charges may apply; or iii) replace: part exchange the vehicle
With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. 18s+. Subject to status & availability. T&Cs apply. Offer available when ordered by 30 September 2020 from participating SEAT Retailers. Indemnities may be required. Not available in conjunction with any other finance offer and may be withdrawn at any time. Accurate at 06/2020. Freepost SEAT Financial Services.
† Valid for vehicles aged 2 - 5 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. Offer valid 01/06/20-30/09/20. MOT Cover is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE and administered by Lawshield UK Limited.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Condtions
This cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which
you, or a third party on your behalf, takes delivery or otherwise
acquires physical possession of the Goods.
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of the Goods, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We would consider anything over and above a test drive of 50 miles to be unnecessary and will make a charge of 75 pence per mile covered in excess of that distance. This is in addition to any charge we may make for damage to the goods.
• To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Agreement in writing by clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) to the dealership address stated on the Invoice.
• You should send back the Goods or deliver them back to us at the address of the dealership shown overleaf, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this Agreement to us. Deliveries must take place during trading hours.
• We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you have used for the initial transaction (which may, but does not have to, include returning anything accepted in part exchange), unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, but in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
• To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication confirming your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. If you cancel this Agreement, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you under this Agreement, without undue delay, and not later than:-
• a) 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back; or (if earlier)
• b) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Goods; or
• c) If there were no Goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Agreement.
• You must take reasonable care of the Goods and will be responsible for the Goods including any charges, penalties fines, loss or damage from when they are delivered to you until when they are returned to us. You are liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
• Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee. Click Here for Full Terms and Condtions.
The above specification is for a typical vehicle of this model and year when manufactured. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided however there may be differences to the specification of the actual vehicle in stock, or the vehicle may have been modified. Do not rely entirely on the listed specification and please check to confirm that any features which may influence your decision to buy are present, and the actual specification of the vehicle meets your requirements and expectations.
Dependent on source, some used vehicles may have had multiple users as part of a fleet and/or be ex-business use. All cars are subject to a rigorous Multi-Point Check by our trained Technicians to ensure that they meet the same exacting standards regardless of source. SMC Motor Group can provide information about the number of registered keepers based on the V5 logbook detail. The logbook may include the detail of the last owner only (and not any or all earlier owners), and will not detail how the owner used the vehicle. Neither We cannot guarantee vehicles have not been used for business or other purposes.Our suppliers include, but are not limited to, ex fleet or company vehicles, personal contract hire returns, part exchanges, daily rental, Motability returns, driving school and direct purchases from members of the public. Due to the high volumes of vehicles we buy and the vast number of suppliers we deal with it is not possible to display the exact prior use of every vehicle we purchase, but if you do require more detailed information about any of our vehicles then please discuss this with a member of our team.