Civil Service / Military / Emergency Services Offers....
We are pleased to announce that we are able to offer you exclusive offers if you are a member of the UK emergency services.
functional, and reliable family cars to rip roaring F1 inspired
RenaultSport models, SMC
Renault has something for
everyone’s taste and budget. So come with us and explore the SMC Renault
Civil Service / Military / Emergency Services range of offers and find your ideal car.
The scheme is simple, you can part exchange your old car and finance is available also.
We will need proof of eligibility prior to placing an order in the form of a photo copy of your union card and a recent pay slip as proof of entitlement for this offer. Unfortunately if you unable to prove your eligibility you will be ineligible for this offer.
|Just take a look at the these Renault Civil Service / Military / Emergency Services Offers||New Offers on our New Car Range|
|All-New Clio||Up to 16% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|All-New Captur||Up to 14% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|Megane and Sport Tourer||Up to 17% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|Megane RS||Up to 17% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|Kadjar||Up to 23% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|Grand Scenic||Up to 21% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|New Koleos||Up to 21% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|All-New ZOE ||Up to 9.5% Customer Saving Plus Free Metallic Paint!*|
|Trafic Passenger - 9 seater||Up to 32% Customer Saving*|
Click Here to view our current range now...
Contact your nearest branch for more details or simply fill in the form below and we will contact you to discuss this further.
Terms and Conditions
*You will need to provide proof of eligibility prior to order to benefit from the offer
and does not apply to the Renault Electric vehicle range and cannnot be
used in conjuction with any other retail customer offer.
RENAULT UK LIMITED - FLEET SUPPORT AGREEMENT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions upon which Renault UK Limited (Renault UK) is willing to provide the Support on vehicles as set out in this agreement.
1.Variation:- Renault UK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions,including withdrawing or suspending any Support.
2. Exclusive nature of support:- This Support is exclusive and in lieu of any other customer or support scheme Renault UK may offer from time to time. The Support is in addition to any discount given by a dealer.
3. Calculation of support:- Support is calculated on the basic list price of the vehicle current at the time the order is accepted by the manufacturer, excluding any VAT, which may be applicable. You must ensure you check with your dealer that the manufacturer has accepted the order. Support will also apply to any factory fitted options subject to such options being currently available. Any Support on newly introduced models is subject to Renault UK's prior written agreement. Any Support provided by Renault UK is subject to vehicle availability.In respect of Renault's Electric Vehicle range, Renault UK's support is limited to the vehicle shell. The battery is the property of RCI Financial Services Ltd. and is excluded from this agreement.
4. Methodology of support and direct support payment:- Support is usually provided direct to the dealer by Renault UK and made available to you or by means of discount on the purchase price of the vehicle. Where Support is to be paid directly to you, it will be paid to your nominated bank account following registration of the vehicle. Where Renault UK pays the Support directly to you, the Support will only be paid on registration of the vehicle.
5. Restrictions on disposal:- Any Supported vehicles must be retained by the registered keeper:in the case of light commercial vehicles, for a period ending on the earlier of 5 months or 10,000 miles; and in the case of all other vehicles, for a period ending on the earlier of 4 months or 4,000 miles; and cannot be disposed of during this period without our prior written permission.
Following the expiry of this period, any vehicles (excluding for this purpose any purchased by your members/employees) must be disposed of in the ordinary course of your business.
6. Restrictions on use:- You must not act as or be a reseller of any of the vehicles to which support applies.
7. Compliance/misuse of unique fleet support agreement number:-
Upon our request you must:
(a) provide us (including our agents) with access to and copies of any relevant documents and records,
(b) provide us with a copy of the vehicle's current registration document, and
(c) make the vehicle available for inspection.