SMC Motor Group is a family owned business, representing the Renault and SEAT franchise in Surrey and Hampshire for over 35 Years.
We are always looking for people who possess high levels of customer focus. SMC Motor Group firmly believes that it is people who make it one of the most successful and innovative Renault, Dacia and SEAT Dealers in the country.
As consumers` knowledge of the market increases, so does their expectations of the service provided by a dealer, with comments form our customers such as"I could not have asked for better. He found the perfect fix in under five minutes and I was back on the road. Very very impressed and I will be returning to them again" and "Today was having service for my van renault traffic, so I'm very happy about service department, very friendly and helpful explained everything very good." (Reviews taken from Google Places)
The key to exceeding customers’ expectations and achieving customer satisfaction lies with the right people and their consistent delivery of a quality service.Equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills to deliver this service, people are able to fulfil their potential and help gain competitive advantage. It’s all part of our commitment to offer all the support you need to fulfil your potential.
The SMC Motor Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We currently have the following vacancies:-
Experienced Sales Executive – SEAT Woking
Sale of vehicles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Salesperson Job Duties:
• Understands vehicles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
• Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
• Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
• Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers vehicles.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Represents SMC and the SEAT Brand in a positive light.
Vehicle Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge.
Prior Experience is not required as full training is given but would be an advantage.
For consideration, please forward CV outlining relevant experience for the job applied for to email@example.com
|Job Reference||Job Title||Location||Closing Date||Link|