Here’s some of the measures we have put in place to help customers and colleagues to keep safe:-
• 2 metre social distancing markers have been placed in relevant areas of the dealership (including the workshop) and navigational markers are displayed on the floor to guide you safely through the showroom.
• Sanitisation stations are in place in all main areas of the showroom for everyone to use throughout their visit with us, particularly on arrival and when leaving.
• Appointments are prefered to limit the amount of visitors at any given time in the showrooms.
• If you or your family are unwell, please let us know and we can re-arrange the appointment for another time
• We’re asking customers to limit their group to no more than two people where possible when visiting,
• We have re-organised our seating in our waiting area in line with Government Guidance and also all reading material and refreshements have been removed on adice..
• We carry-out an initial deep clean of our workshop on a daily basis before we open
• We have implemented a strict vehicle valeting process to ensure effective sanitation both inside and outside the vehicle.
Please use the Track and Trace QR codes provided in our branches
The safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues remains our number one priority, so to ensure this, we have put together a detailed plan to guide us through the re-opening process.
This plan includes numerous social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures, new operating processes and the widespread introduction of personal protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety.
Whilst our sales showrooms will remain closed until the Government permits us to re-open them, by opening our workshops we will be able to re-start preparing new and used cars ready for collection for when the time is right.
Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this page is as accurate and up to date as possible, SMC Motor Group reserves the right to modify its models without notice . SMC Motor Group reserve the right refuse access to one of their branches should the number of customers on site exceed what is deemed safe levels or situations where the guidelines cannot be maintained at a safe level.