We want to buy your car or van....
Motor Group is a family owned business and has been operating in Surrey
and Hampshire since 1984, representing the Renault, Dacia, SEAT and
Motor Groups dealerships in Surrey and Hampshire are within easy reach
of the A3, M3, M4 and M25 motorways. We are a short drive out of London
or a short drive up from the south coast.
There’s never been a better time to sell you car or van. Here at SMC Motor Group, we
can guarantee you a fair price for your vehicle. We’d be delighted to give you
a free valuation, either using the tool below to see how much you could get in
exchange for yours or via an appointment with a member of the SMC Motor Group
if you’re not replacing your vehicle with us, we’d still love the opportunity
to buy your car or van.
We don’t use pushy sales tactics. Instead, we provide a no-hassle
assessment of your vehicle and allow you to decide whether you want to
go ahead with the sale of your vehicle.
There are a number of factors that will affect the valuation of your car. Factors such as age, condition and mileage will affect the price we can offer you, but fitted extras could increase the valuation we can provide. Ensuring a full service history is present for your car will also greatly affect it's value.
SMC Motor aimes to provide the best quality used vehicles for our customers, and consequently we can sometimes offer you a price even greater than than some of the automated car valuation estimate companies out there currently
|What do I need to sell my car or van?
• A valid red V5C (Latest version)
• A valid photo driving licence or your passport
• Evidence of your car’s service history (stamped service book, copies of invoices and or mot ceritifcates)
• Two sets of car keys (valuation will alter if only one set)
• Any accessories or parts that came with the car (parcel shelf, locking wheel nuts, roof bars etc)• Proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement (dated in the last year)
• Details of any outstanding finance including a valid up to date finance settlement from your current finance company.
| Why sell your car to SMC Motor Group?
Terms and conditions:-
Although every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this page is as accurate and up to date as possible, SMC Motor Group reserves the right to modify its valuation without notice should any of the supporting documention or despcription of the vehicle alter from what was first described.